Fight Club - Round 107: Results are in!

OrionsByte said:
Mortovismo's "R" isn't showing up for me.

Nor me, so my vote for (R) may change if it shows up.

Anyhow, here's my votes:

Tick - OrionsByte
Backwards - Bend The Light
Badge - OrionsByte
'R' - Bend The Light
That's Life - HannahRebekah

Here are my votes:

1. Tick - mortovismo
2. Backwards - colestephen
3. Badge - mortovismo
4. R - Bend The Light
5. That's life - MartaS

1. Tick - OrionsByte

2. Backwards - HannahRebekah

3. Badge - MartaS

4. R - OrionsByte

5. That's life - mortovismo

I'm still not seeing R from mortovismo either, so my votes are subject to change. Or bribe.

1. Tick - MartaS

2. Backwards - mortovismo

3. Badge - HannahRebekah

4. R - OrionsByte

5. That's life -OrionsByte

Bruce

1. Colestephen
2. V3nom
3. HannahRebekah
4. V3nom
5. OrionsByte

Results!

In first place this week is OrionsByte with 7 votes!

Coming in second place is mortovismo with 4 votes (30:45)

And in third place, HannahRebekah with 4 votes (54:00)

Yes, mortovismo finished in half an hour. Impressive!

The Categories:
1. Tick - OrionsByte (2 votes)
2. Backwards - mortovismo, colestephen, Bend The Light, v3nom, and HannahRebekah (1 votes)
3. Badge - HannahRebekah (2 votes)
4. R - OrionsByte and Bend The Light(2 votes)
5. That's Life - OrionsByte (2 votes)

Top 20:
1. Chiller - 105.22
2. Chris of Arabia - 87.75
3. mishele - 87.24
4. Clawed - 86.94
5. O|||||||O - 84.6
6. Wheels47130 - 83.33
7. leighthal - 82.23
8. OrionsByte - 82.21
9. bentcountershaft - 77.99
10. clarinetJWD - 72.73
11. RalphP13 - 72.15
12. nowakchr - 71.12
13. Goontz - 70.95
14. da9girl - 68.75
15. soulfusion - 68.25
16. mooimeisie - 67.93
17. ryanlilly - 66.67
18. point-&-shoot - 66.67
19. Buckster - 65.96
20. HannahRebekah - 63.76

Congratulation Orionsbyte and mortovismo! That is most assuredly impressive to finish in a half hour.

I know, right? When I was figuring out the times (I have an excel formula for it), I saw you had 54 minutes, and my thought was: "Well, no one finishes in less than 54 minutes, so Hannah probably has it!" :lol:

Congratulation Orionsbyte and mortovismo! That is most assuredly impressive to finish in a half hour.

I know, right? When I was figuring out the times (I have an excel formula for it), I saw you had 54 minutes, and my thought was: "Well, no one finishes in less than 54 minutes, so Hannah probably has it!" :lol:

LOL. I completely misunderstood the rules. I thought it was 1 hour from when you posted that the competition was open. So when I got the email I thought 20 minutes of the comp had already elapsed. It was only after I had submitted my pictures that I realised it was an hour from receipt of the email :) D'oh.

Congrats Orion! Nice way to retire your old camera.

Yeah, it is! Thanks! :D

LOL. I completely misunderstood the rules. I thought it was 1 hour from when you posted that the competition was open. So when I got the email I thought 20 minutes of the comp had already elapsed. It was only after I had submitted my pictures that I realised it was an hour from receipt of the email :) D'oh.

Originally that's how it worked - everyone played during the same hour. I never got to play it when it was like that though because it was at the same time every week and it wasn't a time I could play.

This more open-ended format is pretty new to the game but I think it's working out pretty well. It's a lot more work for Joe this way though... :(

Most reactions

Back