Fight Club - Round 116: Results are in!

Fight Club

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Complete rules and procedures

This round is closed, and ready for your votes! Next round begins on Friday.

Vote in This Format said:
1. [Topic] - [User]
2. [Topic] - [User]
3. [Topic] - [User]
4. How many posts? - LaFoto
5. Let's not talk about that - Fight Club

Without further Ado, the photos!

1. Thin
misstwinklytoes
1.jpeg

Scoody
1.jpeg

JWellman
1.jpeg

O|||||||O
1.jpeg

laughing_butterfly
1.jpeg

2. Thick
misstwinklytoes
2.jpeg

Scoody
2.jpeg

JWellman
2.jpeg

O|||||||O
2.jpeg

laughing_butterfly
2.jpeg

3. Force
misstwinklytoes
3.jpeg

Scoody
3.jpeg

JWellman
3.jpeg

O|||||||O
3.jpeg

laughing_butterfly
3.jpeg

4. Rock
misstwinklytoes
4.jpeg

Scoody
4.jpeg

JWellman
4.jpeg

O|||||||O
4.jpeg

laughing_butterfly
4.jpeg

5. Data
misstwinklytoes
5.jpeg

Scoody
5.jpeg

JWellman
5.jpeg

O|||||||O
5.jpeg

laughing_butterfly
5.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I opened the dilly from my computer that I don't edit on. So I had to go back and resubmit from the computer with the images. I hope that's not a problem and I know for next time.

Nope, it just sends me 2 "begin" emails, so I delete the second one and you're good to go! You can also look at the last part of the address. It will look like "/12345.php", and change from week to week. However, if you just type that in, it will bring the submission page up this week. (Obviously, the number will be different. It comes from random.org at the beginning of each round)

EDIT: I know none of you really care, but I have to brag for a moment. :p I just made the first version of my automated Fight Club page updater, so I never have to comb through the code when making a new round! The next version will upload all the photos to my server, and give me copy/paste style text for posting the photos on the board.

Last edited:
I was done with time to spare but my photos have taken over an hour to upload and are not done yet. :(

What size did you make them Scoody? Is that after resizing? I'd like to try the fight again this week but not sure which way will be best to send them. Our Verizon is not the fastest in the world, that's for sure!

OK, I'm actually going to play this week. :lol:

I was done with time to spare but my photos have taken over an hour to upload and are not done yet. :(
Sounds like a very slow connection... Even if they were full size, an hour is way too long for 5 pictures...lol.

OK, I'm actually going to play this week. :lol:

Sounds like a very slow connection... Even if they were full size, an hour is way too long for 5 pictures...lol.

It was just not meant to be for me this week. First I bought a new card yesterday because the one I had was read as corrupt. I place the new card in my camera took the five fight club pics and when I went to download them, it read as corrupt again. I reformatted, took all five photos again. Again my laptop read the card as corrupt. I took apart my CF card reader and two of the pins were bent. I straightened them wiggled my card onto it and it worked. By then I only had minutes left and forgot to resize.

If Charlibug is looking at this thread, did you have trouble retrieving the topics? I got 5 emails over 8 hours indicating that you started the contest.

BTW - what is the preferred size, or does it matter?

Yep, not sure what happened. Do you have a script blocker? It may have blocked the redirect to the success page or something.

Might be the screwed up pins on my card reader because my entrys last week went through with no problem.

OK - I actually did it this week. My film is in the sink rinsing right now. I'll hang it up to dry in about 10 minutes, probably scan tonight. (I used Efke 50, which dries super flat - otherwise I would have to wait till tomorrow.)

I did all the shooting in like 20 minutes, lol. It's been so long since I played that I was afraid of running out of time, so I kinda rushed it. I have a feeling they came out alright though (still haven't actually seen them yet).

Woot! Fight Club on film! :lol:

I'm glad I played though - I haven't touched my camera at all in like 2 weeks. I was going to break down and use digital last week, but it felt like cheating. :lol: (I haven't touched digital in like 4 months, lol.)

In case anybody didn't catch the discussion thread - I shot it on film. I will still do it in an hour or less, it's just that there will be a break between shooting and PP (while I develop the film and wait for it to dry).

Woot! Woot! It says mine went through and the upload was rather speedy. I like it this way much better! Thanks for your hard work on this project.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back