Fight Club - Round 122: Results are in!

got mine in! My cat probably hats me too lol

Great Texas Aggie! Thanks for playing. I just submitted mine.

Scoody - would love to see some of your wedding shots!

Bob

Have notdone too many weddings as of yet (this was #2) but I did okay and picked up more work.

85.jpg
150.jpg

It looks like texasaggie07's submissions are kind of scrambled up. I'm not sure if they were submitted that way or not (though I suspect they were) but I'd be okay with getting them rearranged in to the correct categories if it's okay with everyone else.

texasaggie07, when you select the photos you have to make sure you're matching them up to the categories properly. So when you're choosing file #1 to upload you need to make sure it's the one for category #1 and so forth.

why aren't mine up???
i had no submission problems and turned mine in on time!
libbettylou1010 's pics weren't posted either!!!
:grumpy:

i had some submission problems and didnt really like mine anyway, so im fine with them not being up

Hmm I thought I did.... Quite possibly a rookie error though oops

why aren't mine up???

libbettylou did ask me not to post them this week, so I didn't. As for you, I just went through gmail witha fine toothed comb, and couldn't find a submission email for you. If you try again (do not modify the photos, I need to check timestamps), I can get them up.

I think I got them all in the right order now. What happens with submissions is that I get an email with all the photos as attachments, titled 1.jpeg, 2.jpeg, etc. My only way of knowing which goes with which is based on the order, so definitely be careful!

That's close enough, sorry for the Oops, and thanks for the fix :)! I'll be watchfull of that next time around

why aren't mine up???

libbettylou did ask me not to post them this week, so I didn't. As for you, I just went through gmail witha fine toothed comb, and couldn't find a submission email for you. If you try again (do not modify the photos, I need to check timestamps), I can get them up.

Thanks Joe! :)

Alright well I'm going to go ahead and toss my votes out there, but I reserve the right to change them if/when med110's shots are added.

1. Shrubbery - JWellman
2. Over There - JWellman
3. Up Close - photomagic123
4. Personal - JWellman
5. Tragic - amandalee

why aren't mine up???
Just a suggestion, but maybe you should go back to the old way and email your photos! That's what I would do if I was having trouble with the uploader!

Shrubbery - Orionsbyte
Over There - Photomagic123
Up Close - amandalee
Personal - Orionsbyte
Tragic - texasaggie07

This game is quickly spiraling downhill. It's the last day and only two people have voted and one person (??) who submitted photos for this week. I really hate to see it fall to the wayside. Any suggestions on recruiting new people? Maybe I should post in the beginner forum?

The photo of the month is struggling as well. They only had one submission last month. I think I'll try to send something for that one too.

**I take that back... I thought there was at least one submission for this week but maybe not.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back