doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello there

my bearded dragons were having one of their little fights again. Nothing serious, just a little display and stuff.
Anyways, was a nice moment to take some pics.
Here they are:

baardagaam000.jpg

baardagaam001.jpg

baardagaam002.jpg

baardagaam003.JPG

baardagaam004.jpg

baardagaam005.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

Well, cool!
Some real ACTION shots! You should give one of these into this week's Photo Assignment over in the Photo Themes Section ;). Your "action"-photo will then definitely be different from other people's contributions :):D.

My daughter sooooo wants to have a terrarium.
Did you build your own?
When did you start and what animals did you start with? May I ask?

hey thats a great idea..........forgot about the Photo assignment

About the reptiles. Yes, did built my own terrarium, just a little on the big side though and it took me 1 year and 8 months to built......could have done it faster, but i wasnt in a hurry. I started with an emperor scorpion, not a reptile but exotic nonetheless. Still got that little girl. And now i got 2 bearded dragons. These are great beginners pets. Very hardy animals.
And you dont nescerally have to built your own enclosure, there are alot of people out there who keep beardies in a fishtank.
You can find alot of info about beardies and other exotic animals, on these 2 forums (some members from there are on this forum too):
www.ssnakess.com
www.reptilescanada.com
There are more sites with caresheets and info on the net, just google it and you will find heaps.

Here are 2 pics of my terrarium:
enclosure01.JPG

enclosure02.JPG

Greetz Daan

wow, nice series...2nd to last is my fav, because your at eye level with the animal...thats the key with animal shots, get at eye level...

well ok... I belive you like those creatures but they just scare me :p I really like the last one for its composition!

I absoltly love the last one, it shows the dominant and the submisive very well, great capture!

thanks for the replies :)
and mentos, they arent that scary. They are just 40 cm long, including tail, dont need alot of room and they are just cool once you get to know them. And its a great pet to have, if you are allergic to furry animals :)

Nice shots. I like the last two in the first set best.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back