film type selector question

Malinku

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
So on my exakta twin tl there is a color select slider. It has color, reversal, panchro.
So would panchro be for black & white film?

Yes, panchro for panchromatic. You do realize that the film type device is just a "reminder", and has absolutely zero functionality other than to let the photographer know what general type of film is in the camera, right?

Yes, panchro for panchromatic. You do realize that the film type device is just a "reminder", and has absolutely zero functionality other than to let the photographer know what general type of film is in the camera, right?

Yes. That too :)

Didn't know that as I have not seen this feature on a camera.
Thanks for the info.

Later they invented the square place on the back that would hold the top from the film box. :smile-new:

Later they invented the square place on the back that would hold the top from the film box. :smile-new:
And where there is no "square place", a tab holder, on the back I am using masking tape which is much better as I can ad info useful in processing. :1219:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back