Finally feeling like fall

JonA_CT

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So we went to hte park. Ignore the sauce on her face, please. I thought about removing it, but then it just doesn't feel authentic.

teganmccooks.jpg

teganswing.jpg

Last edited:
OMG, she's cute! Both of these are just wonderful. The skin tone looks better on the first one, but that's a minor nit - her expressions carry the shots. :586:

And you are lucky that it's cooled enough in your area to have to pop her into her little jacket. Walking around my subdivision yesterday got me a minor sunburn - I'm over it!

OMG, she's cute! Both of these are just wonderful. The skin tone looks better on the first one, but that's a minor nit - her expressions carry the shots. :586:

And you are lucky that it's cooled enough in your area to have to pop her into her little jacket. Walking around my subdivision yesterday got me a minor sunburn - I'm over it!

I fixed the color in the second one and reposted...I noticed it once I saw them together last night, but ended up going to bed rather than fixing them.

The park we went to last night is right on Long Island Sound, and the ambient temps were around 65 with a pretty good breeze blowing. The first of our color-changed leaves were scattered around.

It's beautiful this morning too. Mid 50s, and the high today is 75 with no humidity. New England is pretty great in the fall.

Mary Lou and I are driving down to San Diego. We're on Interstate 5 crossing Camp Pendelton, the Pacific shining blue on the right with 68F wind blowing in through our opened windows. Driving by the LACC facility "No Beach Out of Reach" boldly written across a wall.

Great set, but I really fell in love with that second one! :)

Most reactions

Back