finally, head is above water

Osmer_Toby

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
well, almost. both of my computers got hit with a virus, took me down for about three weeks, just now getting out from under the work that piled up in the meantime.

so how's everyone doing?
what's new? life is good?

Tobes!!! :cheer:

Glad to see you! I've been busy as all git-out. New job, trying new alt stuff, getting ready for festival time....never stops.

Others have news too!
;-)

You better stick around a while and get caught up! :D

Hey Toby!!! Good to hear from you again! :) :hug::

Ug! BOTH computers hit with a virus? That's gotta suck! Hope you get everything straight and back to normal soon! :) Then maybe you can come back and stay a while! :)

Osmer_Toby said:
both of my computers got hit with a virus

Not practicing safe cyber sex? :lol:

Good to see ya around here.

Tobes!!! Good to hear from ya again yo!

Well my only news... I'm ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!
Glad to have ya back!

Zach :D

Glad you made it through the viruses okay. Same stuff here, kids, school, work, photography :mrgreen:

hi Osmer! Not often I am here right now... grr lack of time :( an I don't have any ideas for photos... but... there are many new assosiations in "no word association" thred :) and there is quite nice topic "sex education" :p

aggiezach said:
Tobes!!! Good to hear from ya again yo!

Well my only news... I'm ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!
Glad to have ya back!

congratulations, man!! (still havent figured out the smilies yet. gotta go do some readin, i guess. but if i knew how, i'd put an appropriate celebratory smilie here)

that's great! i assume you've told the "story" of the proposal already?

Osmer_Toby said:
congratulations, man!! (still havent figured out the smilies yet. gotta go do some readin, i guess. but if i knew how, i'd put an appropriate celebratory smilie here)

that's great! i assume you've told the "story" of the proposal already?

Thanks yo!! :cheers: << just for you!

I had posted the plan but then Jess (AggieJess is her screen name on TPF) decicded to finally come check out the forum for her self. (I'd been telling her she should, but she never did, so I figured she never would) SO Chase, MD, Alison, Hobbes, Von, and I'm sure there were others, and I went on a thread deleting frenzy to keep the plan from seeing the light of day when she was on the forum. So to make this long story short, I'll have to repost it later this week :) you can see pictures at our website though... http://jessandzach.com

Tobeee! Glad to have you back, man!

Mitica100 said:
Tobeee! Glad to have you back, man!

heeeeyyyy! i have not even had a chance to play any chess lately- you still playin?

Osmer_Toby said:
heeeeyyyy! i have not even had a chance to play any chess lately- you still playin?

You betcha! Anytime! :mrgreen: Just flag me and we'll start anew.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back