Finally i post a second pic!

simongamble

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is a picture I took in the desert in Peru at a place near Nazca it was an old burial ground that had been robbed by looters, stuff was strewn all around. Someone whoe had been previously had popped this skull on post that formed part of the remains of an old building, it caught my eye, what do you think? i know the scan is crappy and it is a bit washed out but the whole place had this wierd feel to it and i think it kind of captures that.

Skull.jpg

I like it. Im sure the scan distorted alot of it, or at least made it look washed out. Its a very unique picture to be sure, nice find!

very nice.
It's not everyday that you find a human skull on the top of a wooden pole. :meh:

The picture it's self is over exposed and could be cropped a bit off the right. But great picture in it's self. :thumbup:

LittleMan said:
very nice.
It's not everyday that you find a human skull on the top of a wooden pole.

LOL that goes in te category of things you think you will never hear

Nice pic - Nazca's an intriguing place indeed. Did you take the harrowing plane ride over the lines?

omg that is really creepy. I actually like the over exposed-ness of it. It sort of makes it scarier, if you know what i mean.

Awesome (although slightly weird) find!

Yeah I went over the lines will post some of those pics soon once I have sorted through them all properly. The whole region around Nazca is excellent I particually like the rock carvings down the road at Palpa.

Most reactions

Back