Finally Settled on a Business Card

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A bit more tweaking and altering, but I think this is the final. I have a REAL email now, included my logo, pertinent info, in a nice and clean package.

front;

back;

Jake

Last edited:
The Red Skies Photography little logo on the back, is the background white or grey?

You should make the top half white and the bottom half black. I think it would look more visually pleasing rather than a copy and paste look.

Hope that makes sense.

I didn't comment on your other thread, since I dont know the first thing about bunnies cards, but *I think* it looks great! And the picture on the front is spectacular!

The Red Skies Photography little logo on the back, is the background white or grey?

You should make the top half white and the bottom half black. I think it would look more visually pleasing rather than a copy and paste look.

Hope that makes sense.

Oh that's a nice idea... Lemme try that.

Jake

I didn't comment on your other thread, since I dont know the first thing about bunnies cards, but *I think* it looks great! And the picture on the front is spectacular!
I second the notion that you should convert it to a Bunny Card
Can't have enough bunnies.

But .. just in case you don't ... it looks great :thumbsup:

Hope that makes sense.

I agree with Sean here, the contrast on the logo is harsh looking. Everything else looks great!

Hope that makes sense.

I agree with Sean here, the contrast on the logo is harsh looking. Everything else looks great!

Added a changed logo, which looks much smoother / less cute and paste looking.

Jake

Hope that makes sense.

Added a changed logo, which looks much smoother / less cute and paste looking.

Jake

Like the gradient, looks good man I say you're all set. Best of luck!!

I think all caps can be harder to read, especially if the name/wording is long and stretches all the way across, because we're used to reading lower case sentences/text.

Agree with Sharon. Very hard to read with the all caps.

At least you have a real e-mail address though. The font is boring and still don't care for the design, but as long as your happy, I guess that's what's important.

I'm going to go back to my original comment. Half white, half black will be the easiest on the eyes and cleanest design. But as long as your happy I say go for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to go back to my original comment. Half white, half black will be the easiest on the eyes and cleanest design. But as long as your happy I say go for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I am happy with it. Most likely will be placing the order tonight.

Jake

I was bored. If you're still set on using an image, you can put it on the back. This way if you need to write something down, you can do that on the front.

Attachments

• $Untitled-1.jpg
    $Untitled-1.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 168
Well that's it folks. The order has been placed. I went with spot-gloss... front glossy and back matte, and premium matte paper.

Jake

Most reactions

New Topics

Back