Finally Some Fall

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We don't get too much in the way of fall colors here. Had to travel for these, and it was almost over.

45074177-L.jpg

45074058-L.jpg

45074061-L.jpg

45074063-L.jpg

I like them all.this is my take on them

#4: If the trees and nearby grass were not so white/blown out (or was it a frosty morning???) and that branch from a different tree wasn't in the top left of the sky, the photo would have been awsome. It would be interesting to see more reflection in the frame.

#3: I like the perspectives of being from the level of the ground aiming up. The sky gradient is also rather pleasing. Is it me or is the tree and the horizon a tiny bit off vertical?

#2: I dont think you could have done much to improve this photo. Its a rather simple photo, but I have looked back at it a couple times. the first time i just saw the trees and the vibrant reds. After I looked at it i noticed the beautiful mtn's in the background. Very effective image.

#1: What a great find. Lots of layers and detail. I really like your choice of composition and the colors are very well done. Great job.

But then!
Once you get where there are fall colours .... you manage to take the most breathtaking photos of the same! My favourite is the first with the layers of colours and the interesting light and blue shadows in the valleys of the mountain range in the background. Wow. I really like that one MUCH-MUCH-MUCH! That subtle yellow hidden in amoungst those whitish plants behind the red... it is all... wow!

And that yellow tree against the blue-blue sky in the third taken from the ground, including the brown fallen leaves... another wow!

Nice series. The first one really stands out for me, like LaFoto said, "with all its layers of colors & the interesting light".
Where did you have to travel for these?

well you done good with what you did find jake! :D awesome shots. Love the layers in the first....looks great like this but wonder what it would be like with one more layer i.e. that blue sky i see in the other shots.
Beautiful saturation in the single tree shot. All well done IMO. :thumbup:

Thanks everyone. Here's the closest I have Jon. I didn't use this one because I thought it kinda takes away from the trees? Maybe not?

45112910-L.jpg

I see it's OK to edit so......
I was thinkin more along these lines....but now I've done it I see I like your first post better...the flattened perspective makes it work.

45112910l16il.jpg

1st image, initial post/crop stands out as a very well conceived image. Well seen and beautifully presented. Nice work.

Tuna

...............:drool: .............those are some amazing photos, no doubt of that!!!! so beautiful colours, it looks like a dreamland....... it seems that you spent the day in a really beautiful place.......

Most reactions

New Topics

Back