fire

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
just getting thoughts on this. anything u'd do differently?

16722318-L.jpg

Cool picture. :thumbup: I might force over exposure a bit to try and bring out some of the texture on the dark sides of the logs--it might also serve to convey the "heat" of the subject...

On second thought, it may just be my laptop screen making it dark. It may not need that at all.

fire bad. picture good. errrrrrrrrrr.
i shot a campfire recently and found that the pictures had more texture and tonal variations when the logs had burned for awhile... i'm going to post mine

JonMikal said:
just getting thoughts on this. anything u'd do differently?
Maybe being able to see the tip of the flame, other than that, not much.
Great shot!

chroix said:
fire bad. picture good. errrrrrrrrrr.
:lmao:

no offense JonMikal.... but it's kinda boring, just another fire shot to me. I think that every picture(esp. as familiar as one like this) needs to have it's own 'something' that makes it special. :wink:

thanks everyone for the help.

Chris - the plan is to use it as a backdrop for another project im mullin around with in my head. just wanted to make sure the exposure was ok.

JonMikal said:
Chris - the plan is to use it as a backdrop for another project im mullin around with in my head. just wanted to make sure the exposure was ok.

Ok, that made me happy....:mrgreen: I thought you lost your touch there for a second..;)

:mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back