First attempt at panning C&C

Fatback

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just learned what panning was a few days ago. I thought I would try it out, so one of my friends kids volunteered to help me out. I didn't have my tripod with me so I had to do it hand held. I only got one which I think is decent. What I really want to know is what should I do different next time.

4797386519_0a1ae9744c_b.jpg

very good. What settings did you use? With a little more practice you'll be more perfect. But not bad for first. I did mine with a soda can moving it really fast with one hand and using my other hand to capture the photo. I have yet to try with a moving vehicle. But this is good. I think you need more focus on the back of the bike and the girl's a little out of focus also

very good. What settings did you use? With a little more practice you'll be more perfect. But not bad for first. I did mine with a soda can moving it really fast with one hand and using my other hand to capture the photo. I have yet to try with a moving vehicle. But this is good. I think you need more focus on the back of the bike and the girl's a little out of focus also

Thanks! I used S1/15, F4, ISO 100. Yea I had to use auto focus for this, cause my P&S has slow manual focus.I should of put it on continuous AF, but didn't even think of it to after my battery died on me.

Most reactions

Back