Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i-hnsjmmM-XL.jpg

i-HCZT3sv-XL.jpg

I tried shooting at 1/8000 of a second which pushed the iso up to 25600
i-t6G538m-XL.jpg

Nice set saw my first one of the year two weeks ago i think. in my neigbours yard

Cool. My wife has two feeders up waiting for them. We usually have a flock of them, but so far they haven't made an appearance. Can't wait

Cool. My wife has two feeders up waiting for them. We usually have a flock of them, but so far they haven't made an appearance. Can't wait

Thanks. They are fun to watch and they aren't really afraid of people being around

Beautiful captures! Love hummingbirds. Just got my feeder up yesterday and already had a few but haven't captured any yet. And as much as I will probably try to stop the wings I think they look much better with a blur. More natural if that makes any sense.

Thanks. Blurred wings look great and are easy to get. Trying to get as wings as close to stopped as possible is the real challenge

just Wow...

That second one I nominate for Photo of the Month, it's beautifully sharp and the coloured background compliments the colours of the hummingbird brilliantly. Really stands out!

just Wow...

That second one I nominate for Photo of the Month, it's beautifully sharp and the coloured background compliments the colours of the hummingbird brilliantly. Really stands out!

Thanks appreciate the nomination. I hated it when the neighbor painted his building orange but it makes a nice background for pictures

just Wow...

Good call!

Thanks. Blurred wings look great and are easy to get. Trying to get as wings as close to stopped as possible is the real challenge

What shutter speed did you use for the first two?

Agree with everything said, just wow!

Excellent series. I just saw my first one this year as well but it was overcast and she didn't stay long enough to grab a shot.

Great stuff! I see the little beggars every day but no recent photos.

I have yet to see any this year but thought I heard one last week. I was wondering what that orange background was...it really looks nice.

Most reactions

Back