First time Moto X

Very nice, I like the color shots. Looks pretty muddy, most guys around here would not run their 4-strokes in those conditions for fear of plugging the radiators. I find MX very challenging with most time running in bright mid day sun. Overcast days are few & far between where I live.
They wouldn't be racing on 90% of UK tracks then if they are so mardy

Very nice, I like the color shots. Looks pretty muddy, most guys around here would not run their 4-strokes in those conditions for fear of plugging the radiators. I find MX very challenging with most time running in bright mid day sun. Overcast days are few & far between where I live.
It was very muddy. the guys were doing a few laps then coming off to pressure wash the bikes.

love that last bunch esp that one and one immediately above, hoping to get similar later in the year when we finally get some rain

love that last bunch esp that one and one immediately above, hoping to get similar later in the year when we finally get some rain
Thanks very much. I was pleased with how they came out for my first try at it. Got a fair bit to go though before I'm 100% happy with them.

Like was previously mentioned, in this industry we generally keep the shutter speed high enough so that the wheels don't have a blur too them (unless you're going for a panning shot).

I'd stick with color for the bike shots. B&W works great for candids from the pits or starting area though.

Like was previously mentioned, in this industry we generally keep the shutter speed high enough so that the wheels don't have a blur too them (unless you're going for a panning shot).

I'd stick with color for the bike shots. B&W works great for candids from the pits or starting area though.
Thanks very much for your comments

Most reactions

New Topics

Back