Flashing someone, whats the best way to do it? ;)

He chose to go easy on you because you called him funny....he's a pushover for a compliment....transparent as glass. :goodvibe:

No really... I live on thephotoforum.com

good one chase! Thats the quickest you've bestowed a caption on somebody... these are dangerous times we are living in!

He chose to go easy on you because you called him funny....he's a pushover for a compliment....transparent as glass.

yeah, you should see him blush when manda calls him 'chaseypants' :blulsh2:

Actually, I'd love for someone to put together a flash tutorial...info on sync speeds, etc..(knowing my luck, we probably already have one in the forum that I missed).

I think ksmattfish had something around here about sync flash once :scratch: prolly buried in the forum somewheres.

you can thank voods for a title that fits you so well

So convenient....blame it on the mods! :p Although come to think of it he's not above doing something like that and letting you take the blame... :eyebrows:

who do i have to kill for admin access!!!!???!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

md

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I love you guys! MD is going crazy that Voo got to be admin and as far as I'm concerned.... I'm just thrilled to have a title! :D

And it's ok Terri... I am CPR certified....

You'll be glad to know I've recovered, Karissa, and ready to go vote on our Matt being an admin, since titles mean so much to him! :hug: But thanks for watching my back...

Most reactions

Back