Flatty

seven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
This is what we call this trick in the biking world. I decided to try out selective colouring. Do you think it works here? Post your thoughts.

tyler2copy.jpg

Hey cool trick,

never heard it called a flatty before though, in the UK thats a tabletop.

I think the selective colour works well here, it could be because it makes for a nice change from the heavily saturated and second shutter synch images that i'm used to seeing in most MTB publications this side of the pond. The sky looks almost gradient filled which is very cool. In a situation like this I would have zoomed into the subject further, but in this image I think the level of zoom also works well, giving a sense of the total scale of the jump.

Great effort, I look forward to seeing more MTB pics, as it's one of my favourite sports.

Thanks, we call them tabletops over here too, but flatty is more common. If you want to see more MTB pics see my other threads.

Very nice, It is well composed and I think the selective coloring works well. Great work

Your composition is good and the selective colouring is nice but I'd like to see the colour a bit more saturated and the contrast in the BW portion boostedAll in all a good shot. :thumbup:

a fellow mountain biker?! Hooray im not the only one:lmao: !

Very nice shot, i wish i could do tables that good.

is that you or a friend? also are you on pink bike?

Jeff

I like it. It is a really cool shot, and I like the selective colouring.
I could do that move....20 years ago :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back