TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
it's me...again...go figure :confused:

69449002-O.jpg

That's disgusting. What is that all over your skin?

I can never knock your work. You have a really creative mind and your concepts are ace.

If I was doing this, in I guess what would be called "my style".

I'd have had the background darker, pretty much near black. I think the contrast with the white skin and black background would make it pop abit more, but also make him look like hes coming out of the shadows.
The only other thing I would have done is a bit more of a shadow under the eyes.

Thats just my style :p

I want to paint myself and take photos >_<

This is very impressive!

I like it, though I would not put it up in my living room ;) But I would certainly call it arty!
Wow. yes disgusting and disturbing, not subtle but by brute force, but in a very creative way.

yea you know im diggin this one woods... great set up and well captured... the colour of the blood is spot on for this....and you seem to fit the part!.. good work all round :thumbup:

That's awesome! And creative. :D

I know graphically it is very different ... but still the first thing coming to my mind was Hellraiser (yes, that freaky movie, I admit I saw it ;) )
.. my second thougt was ... hmm, what did I have for lunch? :p

woodsac said:
That's why it's in the DS.

Care to share what you think about it technically?
Technicly, I would have the backround completly black like mentioned above with a single light source that was really harsh. I'd also use a tighter aperture to get rid of any bokeh seen on your shoulders, ears, and the top of your head.

Thanks for the feedback. I never even considered a black bg for this one. I'll take a look at it that way.

You know I dig this one. right on man.. another work of art bro.

I gotta pass this one on to my halloween buds. They will love this

Most reactions

New Topics

Back