Some more ..

5687149398_c3cf1cd8fe_z.jpg

5703448892_2cdabf3934_z.jpg

5706780197_9fff3fc1a0_z.jpg

5707346320_0000f4bbc3_z.jpg

5707378102_ca2c159ab8_z.jpg

Regards:D

Last edited:
That last one is a very cool-looking flower!

Wow very lovely set of photographs. I am so wonder after visit your collection really excellent lighting and beautiful flowers photo. Thanks a lot for sharing !!

I enjoyed these. Many are realistic, artistic and a bit abstract all at the same time. When I photograph flowers I also like them against a black background because it sets them off so nicely. Gorgeous set. Thanks for sharing.

I enjoyed these. Many are realistic, artistic and a bit abstract all at the same time. When I photograph flowers I also like them against a black background because it sets them off so nicely. Gorgeous set. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you Dagwood very much :D

#17 has win written all over it!

I love the tones of color in it and how the gradually fade to black at the edges. My only nitpick would be the small flower in the top left corner and the right top and bottom corners have are a bit lighter than the rest.

It should be hanging on your wall or someone elses!

#17 has win written all over it!

I love the tones of color in it and how the gradually fade to black at the edges. My only nitpick would be the small flower in the top left corner and the right top and bottom corners have are a bit lighter than the rest.

It should be hanging on your wall or someone elses!

Thank you Jake for your kind words :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back