Floral pictures

tmartin2347

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some pictures I took the other day on my walk through downtown. Let me know what you think.

IMG_2852.jpg

IMG_2850.jpg

monochrome.jpg

IMG_2855.jpg

IMG_2846.jpg

This last one was from a few weeks ago at a different location, just never got to looking at it.

IMG_2828.jpg

I agree with Ron, very nice colors in #1&2
Thanks 4 sharing

Those wonderful fruit tree blossoms always go very well against an all blue sky. I love the sight, and deplore the fact that they are out for about a week at the most. Fortunately, in our garden the plum trees bloom at a different time than the cherry tree, and that again usually precedes the apple trees, so we do get blooming trees for longer than just a week :D.

The tulip looks a tad underexposed, while the second tree blossoms look a tad overexposed.

The daffodils are a funny crop, I wonder why you decided to crop your photo in this manner.

The last doesn't tell me overly much. It could do with somewhat stronger contrasts, I think. Are your black&white photos conversions from what used to be colour photos?

Thanks for the responses, now what do you mean by some of the photos being soft? are you talking about not being 100% in focus?

How could I have made them better? I wasn't using a tripod for any of these, I was out for a walk and don't prefer to take the tripod with me everywhere.

i dont see any oof shots.. nice job. The black and white tulip(maybe? idk my flowers) is my favorite

i know that ronevers, but i that doesnt mean these images are soft..

uhmmm.. i guess. For example, look at the bright flower in the middle of the second photo (right above the dark middle flower). To me, on my moniter, i am seeing crisp edges.

Now, i do see a slight bit of softness on the tulip photo.

Most reactions

Back