For $120, this is almost too tempting not to buy it...

It's not a mirror lens, it's just a cheap piece of crap.

These garbage lenses are all over eBay, waiting to prey on the weak and stupid. They're full of CA and softness to the point of uselessness.

Yey, gear!!

So many gear forums... I guess gear = photography.

is it bad that I like gear? ;)...........

even been thinking of a cheap sigma 600mm mirror lens to play with! As far as I have seen all I have to do is perfect lowkey shooting and the background should not be a problem!
Its just perfecting lowkey shooting....

i have that exact lens

Phoenix = Opteka im guessing as they are both supper similar including the 2x multiplier supplied with it and the price

500-1000mm Lens for Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi XSi XS - eBay (item 300320000119 end time Jun-10-09 15:45:48 PDT)

mines is for the canon, it is suprisingly quite good sometimes but other times it can get really grainy and noisy and is very under exposed but learning how to set your camera to get the most from the lens will help a whole lot
it is worth it for only $120 tho to get the equivellant with better IQ would cost in the range of $1000- $1500 or more

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Know nothing about the lens, but have been buying from Cameta on eBay for years and found very good deals. They also have good service and back up what they sell.

Most reactions

Back