For Sale: 12 Reel Stainless Steel Developing Tank With Reels - $95 OBO

EhJsNe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys. I used to be fairly active on this forum. It's been a couple years and I've since pretty much stopped doing anything with film. When I do, it surely isn't a lot and I have a 12 reel tank that gets much more use than this beast.
This developing tank holds 12 35mm reels or 6 120 reels. I have 6 35mm reels total and 7 120 reels. All stainless steel reels. Mix and match however you want to fill up the tank with reels. I planned on selling whatever doesn't come with this tank separately so if you're interested, in the rest let me know. I'll cut you a deal if you buy it all.
There is some chemical marks and light scratches on the tank. Nothing too serious at all. The lid has a couple small dents and the cap to that also has a dent and some scratches, but it's all aesthetic and doesn't affect the use at all.
Reel rod wasn't pictured, but will be included. I can upload a picture of that if you want too.

The tank is located in The United States, Michigan to be exact. Asking $13 to cover shipping costs anywhere in the United States. (It's pretty heavy with all the reels). I'm willing to ship internationally, but I'll have to calculate it based on where you live. I'm willing to arrange a local meetup if you're in the St. Clair county or area or close to Lawrence Tech in Southfield. The price is flexible, but I feel like this is a pretty good deal, especially with all the reels included. Might accept a trade. I'm not particularly looking for anything in specific, but I won't be offended if you offer a trade.

I know I haven't been very active on these forums lately and that might sketch you out. It's also listed on ETSY so there's that level of accountability to provide comfort. I'll adjust the price if we agree on anything lower than what I'm asking.

Thanks for checking it out! Feel free to ask questions of for more pictures.
Ly1JjWC.jpg

il_570xN.993366885_fbzw.jpg

il_570xN.993366887_50e1.jpg

il_570xN.993366891_548e.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back