For Sale: Canon Digital Rebel (300D) Complete Kit $700 obo

WrongWD

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Okay, up for grabs is my Canon Digital Rebel kit, complete with box and most plastic bags. The USB and TV cable have never been opened, nor have the Spanish manuals. This camera is in excellent condition, never had a single problem. Purchased on March 24th, 2004, this camera has just under 6200 actuations, and has yet to give me an error message. All features work flawlessly, and the camera has been flashed with the 10d firmware for all but the first two months of ownership, and never experienced a problem. I believe I have had excellent luck with it and am sad to see it go, but my car is in need of some repair and I already have a replacement camera. The only minor flaws with this camera are the tiny scratches visible in the picture of the bottom of the camera and one tiny one on the MENU button, hardly visible, and of course they do not interfere with performance. Thanks in advance for looking!

Located in Seattle, WA, $700 OBO

Jon Hsu
[email protected]
WrongWD on AIM
(206)849-1123

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

I'm sure everyone here knows what this camera is capable of, but here is an example anyhow. More examples at http://visualrapture.homeip.net/

IMG_0992.jpg

Thanks again!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back