For those that sell on ebay

benhasajeep

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
How long do you normally choose for auction length? I think I have only sold 1 thing on ebay since I have been on it. To me it seems like the longer auctions are a bit of a waste?

Anybody sell quite a bit of stuff on ebay have any hints? I think I am going to try and put some stuff up when I get home from work on Wed. Wife has been wanting to do a few things as well. I just never took the time to do it. So, more than just photo items.

I tried Craigs list once and got nothing but scammers in reply, so thats definately out.

Always have it end between 7 and 10 pm on a Saturday.

That seem to be the time with most people on? Or highest prices tend to go? Anyway to see stats like that on certain items?

Or is that the time for people to get the best deals. :lol:

yeah, ending on saturday and sunday is usually the best because people are home and online then. If you're looking for deals I would usually suggest to look for items ending weekday mornings or during the work day, though this is just my opinion.

I sell lots on ebay. And set the auction for generally 7 days. More people will see it and be able to bid. And I also dont put a high starting bid, because I find people will not bid on the item. I other words, people are cheap and will hope they can get the item for a $1.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back