For Those Wanting SmugMug

You all should work for SmugMug!! You've got me sold on it!!

just a stab in the dark.. but I think Ham1 does.. i dont though.. I just really like their service

Photobucket sucks with all its ads, flicker looks decent for a free site, I don't really like the layout.

Smugmug is cheap, I only have a basic membership but I may upgrade to the pro which is still affordable in my book. The layout is easy on the eyes, and not screwing with my images in any way is definitely a big plus for me.

I'm new to SmugMug, but I LOVE it! It's extremely easy to navigate, both as a photographer and a client. I found the 50% code back in May or June and dove in head first. I truly can't say enough about how great my SmugMug experience has been so far!

Question: why would one bother to use a online picture hosting site and pay for it as well when this can be achieved by using Flickr, Picasa and other FREE websites???

Professional appearance. Same reason people trust a fancy auto dealer building to a run down shack when buying a car.

Wish I'd know about the code before I signed up for my power account 2 weeks ago :(. I do like it a lot though and am even considering getting my own domain too.

aside from its ease of use, the thing I like most about smugmug, is that its totally customizable.. so I can make it look JUST like my photography site, so when clients go to their log in to make purchases, it doesnt even look like they have left my domain.

I happen to know how to write that code, but, for those of you who dont, I believe there is a section in the forums on smugmug, where you can ask people to write code for you, and guide you in how to make it work

Most reactions

New Topics

Back