Formal picture for a friend, C&C welcome.

These should be cropped to just "head & shoulders" shots (they include too much of her breasts).

Once you've cropped them... #3 looks good if you want a "serious" but professional look. #4 & 6 have a more pleasant and approachable look.

But again... they all need a crop.

I found the photo requirements:

"Your photo is probably not compliant with *all* of the requirements for a LinkedIn photo, which is causing the timeout. The requirements for a LinkedIn profile photo are as follows:

1. You can upload JPG, GIF or PNG files.
2. File size - 4MB maximum.
3. Pixel size: 80 x 80 minimum and 500 x 500 maximum.

Your photo must meet all of the requirements. Having the dimensions square (e.g. 500x500) helps.

If you have no other way of sizing your photo, you should download IrfanView, which is a freeware image viewing and editing program (IrfanView - Official Homepage - one of the most popular viewers worldwide)."

Thanks for your information. I think the reduced size photos should meet all requirement except not square, which can be easily cropped when uploading to linkedin.

For Linked in, I would button up one more button and pull the collar forward or shirt down so the collar is against the back of her neck.
lol, to be honest, I was surprised that she left three buttons open for a linkedin profile picture. but I would not point it out as I think she obviously left them open intentionally. The shirt is so soft that it's hard to put the collar again her neck unless the top button is buttoned up, which I think look way too serious. Just shooting this for her, so I do not want to sound so picky.

These should be cropped to just "head & shoulders" shots (they include too much of her breasts).

Once you've cropped them... #3 looks good if you want a "serious" but professional look. #4 & 6 have a more pleasant and approachable look.

But again... they all need a crop.

I agree, they definitely need a crop, which can be done when uploading to Linkedin so I just left it for her to do it. I just tried all photos in square style and I think #6 looks the best.

I like #5 and #6, She is a beautiful woman. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back