Fort George Niagara on the Lake..

DRodgers

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went for a road trip last weekend after a member here mentioned he had been there Thanks for the idea ..
Heres the first image sorry if it appears over processed but it was high noon and its the best recovery i could do..

tt.jpg

more to follow..

There's a certain colour to the spring buds on a tree ... brighter than the deep green the leaves become later in the season. One of the many things I love about spring is seeing that bright green colour. You've captured it here in this picture of the tree. I'm also very partial to the look of split rail fences, so that's another definite plus in this pic. The colour of the grass, though, looks a little off. ~~~ I look forward to seeing more of the pics.

Ah! I see, someone was inspired by my trip to Fort George :)

Glad you enjoyed the place!

So we have some first interesting image here :) looking forward to those who will follow!

Very nice. My wife and I are sitting in a hotel in Niagara Falls as I read this. We plan to enjoy some nice sunny weather over the next few days.

Eric

installment #2

Powder magazine.
Built in 1796 its the only surviving building at the fort within the 4 foot thick walls were 800 barrels of gun powder ..

100_9.jpg

still more coming ..

Last one guys its almost like a job processing for the web..:D

I blew the sky right out of this , hence the darkened color

100_2.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back