Forum update pls

JohnMF

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
hello people

I haven't been able to log onto the forum for the last few months, as i've just moved house and i don't have internet access as of yet (sending this post from a friends house).

So what's been happening on TPF then, any juicey gossip to fill me in on? What going on in your lives? :)

Well, other than Corry having three children, Mentos deciding she doesn't like Mentos at all, and LostProphet joining the circus, not a lot. :)

Hey! you forgot to mention that I appeared on the scene! ;)

Yeah and Elvis IS alive. He picked up photography, joined TPF and started posting under the name 'Puscas'. :mrgreen:
Just so you know.

but eh: living without internet access....the horror..:confused:

pascal

I had three children? :scratch:

Whaddaya wanna know, John? So much has gone on, it's impossible to try and summarize it!

Hey John! Welcome back! :D

As you can see by the replies, there may be little changes here and there, but TPF really changes very little at its heart! Still a bunch of crazy photogs trying to understand it all. ;)

More to the point, what have YOU been doing while being without internet access? If you have some new pictures, let's see 'em! :thumbup:

its true I've joined the Circus and I'm performing a stunning juggling show on the hour every hour between 12.00 and 17.00.

Over 18s only now as there has been the odd chainsaw / limb accident

Most reactions

Back