found an SD card at a parking lot

Robin Usagani

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It had been driven over. Put it in my puter, not working. Put it in my 500D, I can see the pics! Probably close to like 600 pictures. I went trough it and figured out the owner because he took pics of checks to deposit it online. Contacted him via Facebook and waiting for his response. It was the most entertaning thing ever going trough this card. LOL. Nothing interesting just bunch of travel pics and crazy party pics (some are a little wild).

I've heard this to be a clever tactic to introduce a trojan into your computer.

I've heard this to be a clever tactic to introduce a trojan into your computer.

Damn! First you caught viruses by having sex with others. Then your computer caught viruses by having sex online. Now you can catch viruses all by yourself. LOL LOL LOL

stop living in fear Kundalini!

I wouldn't have put it in my computer either, at least not without some additional security. I'd probably boot up into a portable Linux distribution to look at it, so that on the off chance that it was malicious, it couldn't wreak havoc on my setup. Hope all turns out well :)

I'd have just took it to the police station or something and let them do the investigation. You have no idea what kind of sh*t you could have gotten yourself into by looking at someone else's private information, even if it's all pure good intention.

Wow.. what happened to this world?

lol at the paranoid people...

Ever heard of living a little?

The card could have white powder on it. It may contain anthrax.

I found the owner. Going to mail it to him.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back