Found these as going to my stuff

MohaimenK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
There were from a few months ago as I was waiting for a photo shoot....

5308800200_e80c70ed0b_b.jpg

5308211359_fbdb81bbf8_b.jpg

This is why this guy has a confidence issue.

Im not saying the photos is bad. It just look like a photo with super wrong white balance.

New nomenclature:

Piss Stain = Super Wrong White Balance
:peacesign:

:biglaugh:

I am starting to tear from laughing so hard.

I have to say the colours really underwhelm a really breathtaking view.

Is this post-processed by the way? If it is, I would love to see how the original came out.

It reminds me, since I am old enough to be reminded in this way, of a Kodak photo from the 1950's. The only thing missing is the white border with that scalloped edge. ;)

They have a 70's/80's film Instamatic camera look to them. I doubt that a polarizer was used and that use alone would have improved them.

New nomenclature:

Not sure what you are trying to say. You are starting an argument with me? Agreeing with me? Mo likes an honest oppinion.

Aside from the color balance on the first, which nostalgia aside, is off in an unflattering way, I think they're both too dark in the shadows and mid-tones. The image has a look often seen with slide film, which some people underexposed to avoid losing highlights, but then ended up with a scene which was too dark overall. The bw is a nice image, so if there's a little more detail in the shadows in the original, processing could make it even better.

New nomenclature:

Not sure what you are trying to say. You are starting an argument with me? Agreeing with me? Mo likes an honest oppinion.

No, no arguement at all. I am laughing at the dialog. I am not sure if you have been following some of the other threads but I have over the past few days and its humorous to me to read.

Cliff's notes:

Mo: I am trying to get better but people tell me all the time my photos suck. Here, look at this, this is what I want to do.

GG: Mo, you can do this, you have the talent and the skills.

Mo: Thanks, I think I can afterall (mo goes to stage left and has fantastic brainstorm sessions with other like minded and wedding setting challenged photogs)

and then...

Mo: Its a new day, so...I was clearing out some older stuff, what do you guys think?

Schwetty: looks like piss stain.

You don't think that's funny??? I think its hysterical. YMMV. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back