FREE one year subscription to Shutterbug

Discussion in 'Photography Equipment & Products' started by majorpayne66, Dec 14, 2008.

1. majorpayne66

majorpayne66 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Being the newbie on the block I thought I would share this. I found it yesterday and signed up with only my name and e-mail address. It's a digital copy so it can be a PITA navigating but hey itÂ’s FREE.

2. majorpayne66

majorpayne66 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
  3. Dweller

Dweller Inconspicuous Supporter

Photos OK to edit
    Looks like Popular Photography and American Photo are available too, but these are all the digital version.

When it comes to magazines I prefer the dead tree variety for the portability, but thanks for the heads up.

4. JerryPH

JerryPH No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Popular Photography and American Photo are more filled with advertising than any real meat. I wouldn't pay for one off the shelf, and getting it for free doesn't make it any better... lol

5. jlykins

jlykins TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I already have subscriptions for Pop photo and Shutterbug. I've been meaning to get a subscription to National Geographic, but I keep dropping the ball on that.

6. benhasajeep

benhasajeep TPF Noob!

I used to get them for the advertising (in the back that is). Of course with the net now a days, that is not needed. Only mag subscriptions I have now are the ones that I ordered several years ago and are ending next year.

I hate getting renewal notices right after you sign and pay for a 3 year renewal of subscription. Shutterbug was one of them. I litterally like 2 months prior sent in a 3 year renewal. About every 3 months I would get a letter in the mail about renewing. Oh, they pissed me off. I let the last subscription to them die last summer.