FREE STUFF! (well, 1 stuff anyway)

This was fast for Canada Post!

the wife still has some family up in Canada, but we dont ship stuff up there very often.
shes from Misasau...missassau...misasaug....just outside Toronto.

Mississauga :). Home of the Toronto zoo. We are there at least twice a month.

Guess what showed up today!!!!!

:fangs::fangs:Now I know where you live Barb.. :fangs::fangs:
resized_evil-plotting-raccoon-meme-generator-i-know-where-you-live-e82bd6.jpg

On a serious note though:
This-thread-is-useless-without-pictures.gif

Come visit Raj!

I'm glad it got there for your portrait session next month. Can't wait to see the results

I'm glad it got there for your portrait session next month. Can't wait to see the results

But no pressure right? :p. It a children's Christmas concert I'm shooting in December. Its a favor for a friend we play euchre with.

I did use the lens today! We went for a drive and it started to snow so we pulled over and I took pictures of some fuzzy weeds covered with snow. The pictures are gorgeous. I'll get them uploaded this weekend.

The push pull takes a bit getting used to, but wow is it a sharp lens.

By the time we got home, weather was so bad, police are asking people to stay off the roads. There are at least 18 accidents in the que the emergency crews can't get to yet. Its brutal out there. Black ice everywhere. Very scary!

But no pressure right? :p. It a children's Christmas concert I'm shooting in December. Its a favor for a friend we play euchre with.

I did use the lens today! We went for a drive and it started to snow so we pulled over and I took pictures of some fuzzy weeds covered with snow. The pictures are gorgeous. I'll get them uploaded this weekend.

The push pull takes a bit getting used to, but wow is it a sharp lens.

By the time we got home, weather was so bad, police are asking people to stay off the roads. There are at least 18 accidents in the que the emergency crews can't get to yet. Its brutal out there. Black ice everywhere. Very scary!

yea, the push pull takes a little adjusting to, but its not bad once you get used to it.
and yes, it is a pretty sharp lens. It may be an older lens, but its an older pro lens, and well maintained.
we hope you enjoy and make good use of it!

yea, the push pull takes a little adjusting to, but its not bad once you get used to it.
Yes, but you get accustomed to it. I actually felt that I could zoom(frame) faster with the push-pull 75-300 than with the ring style zoom 70-300 VR.
Come visit Raj!
:aiwebs_016: Hey come on now! Where's the fun in stalking someone if they ask you to visit their place.. :concern: :lol:
You're so adorable Raj. I have pictures! Will upload them this weekend.
:azzangel:Yeah, I am an angel! :801: It's weekend already, where are the promised pictures? :blueface::blueface:

Yes, but you get accustomed to it. I actually felt that I could zoom(frame) faster with the push-pull 75-300 than with the ring style zoom 70-300 VR.
Come visit Raj!
:aiwebs_016: Hey come on now! Where's the fun in stalking someone if they ask you to visit their place.. :concern: :lol:
You're so adorable Raj. I have pictures! Will upload them this weekend.
:azzangel:Yeah, I am an angel! :801: It's weekend already, where are the promised pictures? :blueface::blueface:

I like the push pull. I just had to remember when I was switching back and forth with lenses.

You can still stalk me, I'll pretend to have no idea who that handsome guy from India is who is standing outside my door.

It's not the weekend here yet!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back