french newbie question

A good way to check the approximate value is to find ended auctions on E-bay.

but if I post a question in french, first only a few people will be able to understand it, then I wont be able to practice my english and finally, french letters (accent aigus, accents graves) can frequently not be read by US navigators, they have small squares instead....
So I ask my question again :
does somebody know what are the pros and cons for the Nikkor 28-80G?
Thanks a lot:smileys:

Umm...my dads got an F75...fantastic...sturdy camera...It wont ever really go out of date, just low in value...one of my persona favoiret budget SLR's!

Salut Rolleistef,

Alors montrez nous des belles photos de cette incroyable Paris que j'avais visité il y a dix mois, et dont je pense revenire le Septembre prochain, c'etait quelque chose de merveilleux, surtout que j'ai bcp des amis a Paris, Libanais et Francais.

Congrats on your new cam, i hope you're not planning to sell it heh, I hear that the F75 are great camera bodies, and the lens your getting along sounds neat too, now start shooting and show us some of those urban perspectives and shows some good urban perspectives :bounce: , i mean wherever you look in Paris, you have a perspective/pattern shot, posed, framed and ready for you to shoot.

Damn!! i just realized, you're living in one of the most beautiful cities in the world, you have a very good camera, a very good lens... you have no excuse for a bad shot!!! :confused: donc pas de tolerance quand je te presente mes critiques sur tes photos :wink:

Cheers,
Trombone

Vous parlez vraiment bien francais!:thumbup:
The only problem is that I didn't really understand well how to put some photo on the forum, I have to check again.
I'll show some good urban perspective, don't worry.
I also have a Rolleiflex, and taking photos in Paris with it is fantastic! people in the street are automatically smiling when they see the camera, saying : "wow, I wanted the same one when I was your age!" or "very good choice. Don't switch to digital!":mrgreen:
As soon as I have my camera, I print my pictures and I show it!
See ya
Stephane

Most reactions

New Topics

Back