Friday Night Storm

MissMia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.shotbychristina.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Tiki torches, rain, lightning and a flash flood made for an interesting night! :D

5. The wash behind our house that normally is dry.

6. The same wash, just on the other side of the bridge

Thank you for looking!

Last edited:
Beautiful, Miss Mia. Number 4 is something special.

Cool pics missmia:shock:! I like them all, but the lighting #5 is really neat, did you use a Led headlamp to light the wash? Are those stars in#6?

I love all the pool shots. The lighter clouds off in the distance in the first one really draw your eye into the shot, as does the far-off rainfall in the second shot. And the lightning bolts in the next two are well captured.

Hey, you're getting pretty good at these. Getting a lot of practice?

Really like #2.

I'm not wishing for monsoons, but we need the rain here too. Hopefully T.S. Fay will bring it for us.

Beautiful, Miss Mia. Number 4 is something special.

Thank you!

Cool pics missmia:shock:! I like them all, but the lighting #5 is really neat, did you use a Led headlamp to light the wash? Are those stars in#6?

It is shocking that I took these! :lmao: I had an led flashlight with me and tried my hand at light painting. Those are stars in #6.

I love all the pool shots. The lighter clouds off in the distance in the first one really draw your eye into the shot, as does the far-off rainfall in the second shot. And the lightning bolts in the next two are well captured.

Thanks Anty! It was an unusual storm. The clouds were lit up with constant lightning but very few bolts. It was fun to watch the tiki torches - only one made it through the storm.

Great series. Really enjoyed the sequencing.

Thank you!

Hey, you're getting pretty good at these. Getting a lot of practice?

Really like #2.

I'm not wishing for monsoons, but we need the rain here too. Hopefully T.S. Fay will bring it for us.

Thanks K! Just a little bit of practice. I've found with lightning photography, it's better to be lucky then good. :wink:

5 definately has my vote.

Thanks!

I am a fan of #4 as well. I like that you have 2 interesting photos in on, the lightning and the pool. I need to work on getting more interesting foregrounds in my lightning photos. I think the monsoons are about over in Tucson. Maybe next year. How many more day until it starts again?

Amazing !!
The sky and the lights. Very beautiful
Magazine worthy !!

Is this your pool, ? If so I call a TPF pool party !!!

I am a fan of #4 as well. I like that you have 2 interesting photos in on, the lightning and the pool. I need to work on getting more interesting foregrounds in my lightning photos. I think the monsoons are about over in Tucson. Maybe next year. How many more day until it starts again?

Thanks. I actually want to get more natural shots, but I've been to lazy to leave the backyard! :lol:

Aaaaand you did it again! :thumbsup:

Thank you!

Amazing !!
The sky and the lights. Very beautiful
Magazine worthy !!

Is this your pool, ? If so I call a TPF pool party !!!

Thanks Thor! That's my pool! :mrgreen: A TPF pool party would be fun. The water is about 90 right now and it still feels cool compared to the air temperature.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back