Fruit Lady

acparsons

Photo Hunter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
16249297824_3f52671716_b.jpg

I just love seeing new people in photography. Of course I have to say something. Does she really need that mask?

I love photographin in Asian markets, the colours, people... I could spend days in any one! I was wondering the same thing about the mask... if your nose is uncovered it's kind of pointless isn't it?

I just love seeing new people in photography. Of course I have to say something. Does she really need that mask?
There could be several reasons for the mask, and she probably pulls it up over her nose if someone comes to purchase fruit.

at least the mask goes with the shoes...nice looking fruit BTW, nice shot

The mask is for people that are sick, when the air is thick with yellow dust or pollen. She is likely wearing it due to allergies. There are tons of people on the streets wearing them nowadays. Cheers!

I love photographin in Asian markets, the colours, people... I could spend days in any one! I was wondering the same thing about the mask... if your nose is uncovered it's kind of pointless isn't it?

Actually, I do spend days in the market. The lighting is a lot better than the harsh sunlight and it's a cool place to shoot because something changes every season. If you are ever in Korea, let me know.

Most reactions

Back