otherprof

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2/16/17 Farmers Market L.A.
Image.jpg

Clown colors. Unless that's what you're going for, but unnatural to me.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

I'm not really sure what the subject is in this photo, my eye bounces all over the place. Just too much going on, IMO.

Looks like a composite of about 12 mostly OOF images.

I don't mind the fact it's busy. I'm not a single subject shooter, I love beach or street scenes where you can pick out 5 different things going on. I actually like that.

My issue is the colors are far too saturated.

Did you on purpose make sure everything was out of focus ?

Super composition. I like it just the way it is. I took my time in it and it was good.

Did you on purpose make sure everything was out of focus ?
No, the color and composition was what I wanted; I didn't notice the problem with the focus, but I'm going to try that shot again and try to get everything in focus. I was just so pleased with the composition I couldn't wait to post it. And I do appreciate your barbed wit, especially when it teaches me a valuable lesson

Last edited:
I like this. Looks very cozy

I like it. Cant wait to see the re shoot. Perfect practice makes perfect right.

I'm missing a primary subject. Not that every photo needs one ... but this image, at least to me, begs for a salesperson or shopper.
It is funny, but I deleted a couple of shots because there was a shopper in them. I saw it as a big still life.

My preference is muted, somber colors in dark, lifeless photos. But not always. I respect your view, but you wanted opinions & that's mine.

Feel free to criticize mine, I'd rather have useful input than 20 people parroting That's Great & Nice Capture.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back