FS: (FL) - Nikon D80 + extras!!

Mr. Swindle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello.

I wish to sell my 4 month old Nikon D80, with original acceories and a few others.

Comes with everything you see here, plus the clear screen protector that i removed for these pics.

First and foremost, i unfortunately do not wish to separate this package, unless the camera body itself goes first.

I will ship FOR FREE. And glady consider pickups for a small fraction of price.

Located in central florida!

Price - $800 for the lot.

PART OUT PRICES: zero haggling, prices are what they are...and include shipping.

Body alone - $500
MBD80 GRIP -$125
50mm 1.8 - $110 (Left the box @ my aunts house in texas from when i was on vacation, wont be included! sorry...i have a secure box for it.)
18-55mm - $75

My contact info is : [email protected] / 240.426.5717 - Alvin

Pics: (taken on my macbook, sorry for backwards.

Photo4-1.jpg

Photo6.jpg

Photo7.jpg

Photo8.jpg

Photo9.jpg

Photo11-1.jpg

Photo10.jpg

Last edited:
sorry for bad quality pics, when the camera isnt doing the picture taking, my laptop has to handle the job! :lmao:

Seperate with the grip? You can pm me

hey eric, if i manage to part with the body and some1 doesnt want the grip ill let you know.

I'm interested in the grip as well. Let me know if Eric doesn't take it.

If someone picks up the body I'd be interested in the 18-55 :mrgreen:

wow, completley forgot to put any type of info regarding what all comes in this bundle!

To answer your question, its an 18-55mm GII, and a 50mm 1.8 with tiffen uv and lens hood.

The rest i assume is noticeable,

however...with the MBD80, i only operate on 1 battery, so 1 battery will be provided with the camera itself unless the buyer takes both the camera and grip.

Camera body itself has only been used for about 4 months, not sure of the shutter count, but id imagine its well under or just under 10k.

Box comes with everything you first purchase the camera with, charger cables, pc cables, manuals, warranty paperwork, and the cd.

Anything else i left out, please donthesistate to email me or shoot me a txt message.

im sure you would! keep ur eyes peeled, if the body goes im sure al the restwill go rather quick

Most reactions

New Topics

Back