KmH

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
kharrodphotography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This D200 and MB-D200 grip has served as one of my backup cameras. I have replaced it with a D300.

The shutter has only been actuated 659 times.

The camera and grip are both like new and in pristine condition, as you will be able to see in the following images. The camera has a US serial number.

The D200 has a durable, magnesium alloy (Mg) body, is weather sealed, and has many of the same fatures as Nikon's top-of-the-line pro camera bodies like the 1/8000 shutter speed, auto bracketing of up to 9 exposures, external controls to eliminate menu hunting, expanded RAW capture options, and many more.

The MB-D200 vertical grip has an extra set of controls for use when the camera is turned to the "portrait" orientation. The controls include a second shutter release and set of command wheels for adjusting aperture and shutter speed. There is also a second AF-On button for back of the camera focus control.

The D200 comes with:
  • the original box(s)
  • all the cables (USB, HDMI)
  • Nikon MH-19a battery charger & power cord
  • Nikon D200 users manual (english & spanish)
  • Nikon Quick Guide (english & spanish)
  • 1 Nikon EN-EL3e battery for the camera
  • a second EN-EL3e (stays w/grip if grip sells separately)
  • one Nikon MB-D200 vertical grip
  • MB-D200 original box
  • never used AA battery tray
  • connector cover
  • MB-D200 users manual (various languages)
The D200, MB-D200, box, etc.

D200GripCordsBox.jpg

2.The MB-D200 front, w/box, AA tray, connector pins cover. The camera's battery door stores in the upright part of the grip. You can see it there at the top of the slot on the left if you look closely near the copper pins.
GripFront-Box.jpg

3.The back of the MB-D200 opened and the second battery.
GripBatteryBox.jpg

4.The D200 with the grip removed and the battery compartment door put back on. It snaps in and out.
Front.jpg

5. The top of the camera with it turned on. The -E- means there is no lens mounted.
Top.jpg

6. The memory card slot.
McardSlot.jpg

7. The cable interfaces, and intervalometer/remote release port cover above them.
CablePlugs.jpg

8. The bottom of the D200.
Bottom.jpg

9. The back.
Back.jpg

The buyer will pay for the actual USPS shipping costs, including Delivery Confirmation. I will pay to insure the shipment. I will absorb the Paypal fees.

One like new, pristine Nikon D200 with Nikon MB-D200 vertical grip, original boxes, cables, manuals, 2 Nikon En-EL3e batteries (1 stays with the grip), all for just $749 USD.

This camera/grip is listed on several other forums.

Buy it now, before it's gone.

Please post in this thread "PM sent" if you send me a PM.

I will update the thread when a sale is pending or if it's a done deal.

Last edited:
The D200 has a titanium metal body

UMMMM.......yeah....No it doesnt...

Durable, magnesium alloy (Mg) body: Nikon's advanced technologies and mechanisms are housed within a rugged, lightweight magnesium alloy chassis, ready for the most rigorous of assignments. Additional dust and moisture sealing add to the D200's strength

The D200 has a titanium metal body

UMMMM.......yeah....No it doesnt...

Durable, magnesium alloy (Mg) body: Nikon's advanced technologies and mechanisms are housed within a rugged, lightweight magnesium alloy chassis, ready for the most rigorous of assignments. Additional dust and moisture sealing add to the D200's strength
Thanks! :thumbup:

Ya, the other kind of titanium. :D

That's what happens when you do things in a rush.

Last edited:
would you part with just the grip?
Yes.

The grip would also come with the Nikon EN-EL3e battery shown in image #3. (I also have the box for the battery and it's user manual.)

A new grip and EN-EL3e run about $220 + $10 shipping from reputable online sellers like Adorama.

This one is like new, but I'll take $179 plus actual USPS shipping cost, for both. I'll pay to insure the shipment and I'll absorb the Paypal fees.

PM me if you decide you want it.

great deal. goodluck with your sale!

Wow, your D200 is so tempting. I'm saving up for a D300s though. I wish I had your D200 than my D80 which I bought at $899 a few years ago.

Well, you buy my D200 now, and keep saving. When the additional money you have saved and the resell value of the D200/MB-D200 allow, you sell the D200/MB-D200 and buy the D300s.

That allows you to upgrade from the D80 now, and to start learning the layout/menus of the DXXX series, giving you a head start on learning the D300s. :thumbup:

This would be a lovely upgrade to my d60, but it will probably take too long for me to sell it and buy yours.

PM sent with offer.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back