FS: Nikon 12-24mm F/4

For sale is a Nikon 12-24mm F/4 lens that I bought in Dec 07. This is for a crop sensor. Comes with the original box, papers, caps and a hood. I'd like to keep it local but I wouldnt consider shipping it. This is my favorite lens for landscapes, the only reason I'm selling it is because I want a 17-40mm lens for a Canon film slr I just bought. I'm asking for $750.

price drop 700

Could you please tell me if this lens will work with my Nikon D90. I'm very new to all this but want a very good wide angle lens that will work with my D90. If this is the same wide angle that I've read about it is what I want. I don't want you to use valuable time by answering my questions without knowing what I have in mind for a price. If this lens is a 12-24MM F/4 designed for DX cameras, i.e., Nikon D90 DSL, then I am interested. Lens in new condition, I will pay $580. plus shipping.

[email protected]
(334-447-3611)
Presently of New Brockton AL, but always an Eagle fan. (Philadelphia Northeast Catholic High School year of 1957.

George M. White
(334-447-3611)
[email protected]

Please answer with Yea, Not Even, or May be.

Thanks, George

act now within the next 20 minutes and ill cut the price in half and double it :lmao:

For sale is a Nikon 12-24mm F/4 lens that I bought in Dec 07. This is for a crop sensor. Comes with the original box, papers, caps and a hood. I'd like to keep it local but I wouldnt consider shipping it. This is my favorite lens for landscapes, the only reason I'm selling it is because I want a 17-40mm lens for a Canon film slr I just bought. I'm asking for $750.

price drop 700
I take it you mean you would be willing to ship it?

What's the condition of the lens and accessories?

Do you have images of the lens, box, caps, hood?

Accept payment by Paypal?

yes I am willing to ship it. Whats your zip code I will get a quote on shipping tommorow.

I will accept paypal but a check would be easier for me, I'm just not sure how safe that would be. the lens is 99 percent, no scratches, dents, dust dirt and grime free.

I can get pictures of everything.

sorry about the quality, im not the best product photographer, and this desk light was the only lighting i had available.

DSC_0290.jpg

DSC_0292.jpg

DSC_0294.jpg

DSC_0299.jpg

Most reactions

Back