FS: Nikon 35mm f1.8

Jankster

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just dont use this lens enough altho i really like it. very sharp lens. i just have other things in mind im looking to pick up. the glass is flawless. the only minor thing wrong with the lens is the focus ring is slightly loose. its wiggles ever so slightly but by no means effects its focusing. the ring still turns smoothly. other than that its basically new. bought it new from BH last yr. has had a hoya filter on it for basically its whole life. ill throw that in with the sale.

looking for $165 shipped + PP fees or best offer

thanks!

-Evan

35.jpg

351.jpg

I just dont use this lens enough altho i really like it. very sharp lens. i just have other things in mind im looking to pick up. the glass is flawless. the only minor thing wrong with the lens is the focus ring is slightly loose. its wiggles ever so slightly but by no means effects its focusing. the ring still turns smoothly. other than that its basically new. bought it new from BH last yr. has had a hoya filter on it for basically its whole life. ill throw that in with the sale.

looking for $165 shipped + PP fees or best offer

thanks!

-Evan

35.jpg

351.jpg

Sweet, cost efficient glass! I just picked this up for $150 off of local Craigslist, and thought I got a good deal. The Hoya filter makes it sweeter!

thanks :) i thought it was a pretty good price as well with the filter haha

and just to be clear i unfortunalty do not have the box anymore it got lost when i moved. sorry

Most reactions

New Topics

Back