FS: Nikon 50mm 1:1.8 Ai-S NIKKOR Lens

forzabrian

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$70 OBO

Nikon Nikkor 50mm 1:1.8 Ai-S lens. This is a super example of this lens, and I really doubt you could find a better one unless you bought it new. I checked B&H and they don't have one, so good luck with that. This is a metal bodied lens, made in Japan in the 90's, and is regarded as one of the best performing Nikon lenses ever made (check out the website of lens reviewer Bjorn Rorslett at Lens Evaluations for the opinion of someone who knows) . It certainly was the best value they ever produced. This example has no wear at all, no brassing, no scratches, no dents, no fungus, no oil on the blades, nothing.

This lens will work with any Ai type camera such as the FE, FM, FA, FG, EM, and F3. It will also work as a manual focus lens on all Nikon auto focus and digital SLR's. Please note that if you have an N50, N55, N60, N65, N75, or N80 film camera or D40, D40x, D50, D60, D70, D80, D90, or D100 digital camera then the camera's meter will not work with this or any Ai or Ai-S lens. Of course with a digital SLR you can go by the preview on the LCD screen, and bracket your exposures if in doubt.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back