FS: Nikon AFS 16-35 f4 VR (5 Year Canadian Warranty)

rzxrey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi. I am selling my Nikon AF-S 16-35 f4 VR Lens. It comes complete with the box, hood, paperwork, blank warranty card and receipt. As we all know, Nikon Canada Warranty is transferable as long as you show them the receipt even if its not your name on it. Glass is clean and clear. Lens is in excellent condition. Focus and zoom are smooth and no notable blemishes or scratches on the barrel or glass. I only used it for a trip to the Rocky Mountains of Alberta and that was it. Selling it to fund another trip. B&H currently has the lens for $1256.95, I am only asking $980 Shipped to anywhere in CONUS and Canada. I accept Paypal, or Cash for local buyers (Edmonton, AB). PM me if interested or if you have any other questions. I'm a real person and not made of LEGO, here's my eBay reference: rzxalbert on eBay

PICS:
$_DSC9947.jpg$_DSC9949.jpg$_DSC9950.jpg$_DSC9954.jpg$_DSC9955.jpg$_DSC9956.jpg$_DSC9957.jpg$_DSC9965.jpg$_DSC9966.jpg

Thanks for looking. :)

Last edited:
This is tempting! Can you ship it to an APO address? (In this case, since I am stationed in the Pacific, it'd be like shipping to a California address.) It would need to go USPS Priority or whatever the Canadian equivalent is.

FWIW- Nikon USA Service will not work on Nikon gear that does not have a US serial number.

Also it looks like Nikon Canada's warranty says -
This warranty is NON-TRANSFERABLE and applies to the original purchaser of the product from an Authorized Nikon Canada Dealer.
www.nikon.ca - see Service and Support

Last edited:
@daggah - I've never shipped to an APO address before, I can I guess. Only thing that matters to me is that the funds clear Paypal and we should be good. Let me know if you wish to go through with it so I can check it out.

@KmH - Hey thanks for the update. From my previous experience, they serviced a 24-70 that I bought which was not purchased by me originally. It had zoom ring issues and they fixed it for free (this was last year). I guess they changed it or something.

**had to provide the paperwork and receipt though.

Still available.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back