FS: Nikon D70 DSLR w/extras

bmwexecutive

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm selling the Nikon D70 DSLR I have because I just upgraded to the D80. The D70 is about a year and a half old and is in perfect condition, both mechanically and cosmetically, and will come with (2) Lithium rechargable batteries (don't fit the D80). The D70 I'm selling is just the body only so it won't come with any lenses but it will come in all of its original packaging with the manual and original accessories. The camera also has a factory warranty on it from Nikon in case there are any problems down the road. In addition to the extra battery I'm also going to include: (1) Hoodman PowerGrip (retail: $159) seen here: http://www.adorama.com/HNHVPGD70.html, (1) Nikon battery pack (this is in addition to the two extra batteries and this is the one that you put actual store bought batteries inside in case you run out of rechargable power), (1) Hoodman Nikon D70 screen cover (makes viewing pictures outdoors easier), (1) San Disk 1GB CF memory card, (1) San Disk Ultra II 512MB CF memory card, and (1) Lexar Professional 80X 1GB CF memory card. I also sent the camera in to Nikon for a professional cleaning of the CCD sensor, flash, autofocus operation, and aperature operation back in April---it was basically the standard check-up cleaning procedure.

When it was new I paid: $899 for the camera body, $159 for the PowerGrip (which is actually brand new still), $49 for the extra battery, $99 for the Lexar memory card, $99 for the SanDisk Ultra II memory card, $79 for the San Disk 1GB memory card, $29 for the Hoodman screen, and $120 for the professional cleaning for a total of $1,533.

I'm willing to let it go for $530 including shipping. I don't take Paypal.

Comes with everything you see in the pictures (except the chair):

d702es3.jpg

d703pb1.jpg

d701qa3.jpg
d704fw6.jpg

Anyone want to make any offer...

Bump for a great seller! I know the man personally, and he keeps his equipment IMMACULATE.

Bump for a great seller! I know the man personally, and he keeps his equipment IMMACULATE.

Didn't know you were a member here. Wait, did you Google me? :lol:

Thanks for the comment. :D

What are you willing to let those three memory cards + holder go for?

how much for camera only?

I may be interested in the rest if the price is right on the rest of it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back