FS: Nikon D7100 + MB-D15

Dinardy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This body is in pretty great condition. Not a scratch on it with approximately 20k actuations. The body is fully operational, and has been pampered and cared for. I am the original owner, bought from B&H.

Will come with the original box, cables, manuals and strap. Both rear and top screen have been covered with glass protectors since the camera was pulled out of the box. Bundled in this deal is a very nice condition Nikon MB-D15, which will ship with original box, manual and spare battery tray. Will also include 2 Nikon batteries.

I'm going to ask $800 shipped or best offer. I will entertain any and all offers so don't be afraid to ask.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414540911.005741.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414540956.482297.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414540967.603647.jpg

Last edited:
This body is in pretty great condition. Not a scratch on it with approximately 20k actuations. The body is fully operational, and has been pampered and cared for. I am the original owner, bought from B&H.

Will come with the original box, cables, manuals and strap. Both rear and top screen have been covered with glass protectors since the camera was pulled out of the box. Bundled in this deal is a very nice condition Nikon MB-D15, which will ship with original box, manual and spare battery tray. Will also include 2 Nikon batteries.

I'm going to ask $900 shipped or best offer.

View attachment 88051

View attachment 88052

View attachment 88053

Will upload proper pictures later in the week.

Seems like a steal! Good luck with the sale [emoji106]

It's sort of unclear what these go for right now, so I'll drop the price to $800 shipped

Most reactions

New Topics

Back