FS: Pentax Cameras and Lenses

McQueen278

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well I need to pay for a new lens and so I have to sell some stuff.

1.) I have a Pentax Spotmatic. The light meter doesn't work as far as I can tell. Takes M42 Screw Mount lenses.
$25obo

2.) I have two M42 Screw Mount lenses. These are very cool lenses and adapters are available at around $15 for almost every other type of mount including Canon EF. First is a 50mm f/1.4 and is made by Pentax and comes with a UV filter, front cap, but no back cap. Second is a 135mm f/3.5 also made by Pentax and comes with a hood, Circular Polarizer, and back cap
50mm 1.4 $50obo
135mm 3.5 $30obo

Pics
IMG_2285.jpg

IMG_2289-1.jpg

IMG_2290-1.jpg

3.) I also have a Pentax ME that is fully functional and very clean internally. It comes with a 28mm f/2 Vivitar lens. It's a very nice, very clean wide angle. I'd prefer not to separate these.
$100obo

Pics
IMG_2293.jpg

IMG_2294.jpg

IMG_2295-1.jpg

4.) I have a Vivitar Auto Thyristor 283, which is in like new condition and is one heck of a flash. It comes with the filter adapter and diffuser filter which are also in like new condition.
SOLD

Pics
IMG_2292.jpg

Now for the free stuff to anyone who buys something and is interested! What you see is what you get.

IMG_2296.jpg

IMG_2297.jpg

Well the stimulous check just got here, so I am now open to trades. Anything Canon or Olympus!

EDIT: still available, I need a K-mount, just noticed this is a screw mount.

Can you email me about the 50mm lens?
I'm interested....
[email protected]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back