FS/!!!SOLD!!! Sigma EX 17-35mm D Aspherical f/2.8-4 Nikon Mount !!!SOLD!!!

Fishkon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Bought this lens here second hand. Its in Great condition. No box, or manuals, front Cap is sigma, rear cap when I bought the lens was a Tamron and it still is.
Nikon Mount.
Comes with hood. Thanks for looking. Please see all pics for condition and further description.
SOLD!!!

Attachments

• DSC_0020.JPG
    DSC_0020.JPG
    508.8 KB · Views: 202
  • DSC_0021.JPG
    DSC_0021.JPG
    453.8 KB · Views: 176
  • DSC_0022.JPG
    DSC_0022.JPG
    566.4 KB · Views: 203
  • DSC_0023.JPG
    DSC_0023.JPG
    385.8 KB · Views: 174
  • DSC_0026.JPG
    DSC_0026.JPG
    529.3 KB · Views: 173
  • DSC_0028.JPG
    DSC_0028.JPG
    260 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
What mount is this? Don’t see it in your post.

Sorry Destin This is a Nikon Mount,

@Destin I use this as my wide angle zoom on my D600. If you wanted something to try out on your FX cameras, I don't think you can find a better lens for anywhere near the price or the weight The corners are a little soft and dark wide open, but I imagine you'll be using this for your landscape work with a tripod...so who cares, right?

Send me a DM if you want to see some examples.

@Destin I use this as my wide angle zoom on my D600. If you wanted something to try out on your FX cameras, I don't think you can find a better lens for anywhere near the price or the weight The corners are a little soft and dark wide open, but I imagine you'll be using this for your landscape work with a tripod...so who cares, right?

Honestly man, I just spent a ton of money on camera gear. One of the things I have coming is a Nikon 20mm 1.8G, so I can’t reallt justify another WA lens this week lol

Honestly man, I just spent a ton of money on camera gear. One of the things I have coming is a Nikon 20mm 1.8G, so I can’t reallt justify another WA lens this week lol

Ah I made the assumption that you were interested because you asked about the mount, haha. I'd take that lens instead, too!

20mm 1.8G huh. And that "new" item in your signature. And yet not a peep about them! :aufsmaul::aufsmaul:

Hey Guys I appreciate all the bumps, But lets keep the thread on track. Thanks

REDUCED to $115.00 TODAY ONLY

Most reactions

New Topics

Back