1. (you can dismiss this notice by clicking the X in the upper right hand corner)

As part of our new initiative on TPF you can come and take part in a series of new in-depth articles and discussions every month. Featured this month are the methods that one of our top avian photographers, Kristofer Rowe uses to get his stunning photos (as also featured on Tamron USA website as well!). So drop in and take part, I know that Kristofer will be happy to answer your questions and hear what you do out in the field with your camera!

Capturing Distinctive Bird Images

Fuji finepix

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by chris82, Apr 12, 2012.

1. chris82

chris82 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hi moderators. I used to be a keen photographer and had a good DSLR (Canon 350D), but as life became extremely busy for a while I lost touch with photographery. Now I have liberated some time for myself I'd like to get back into photography but I didn't have the cash for a "real camera" so I purchased the latest fuji finepix S4240. I have noticed in the forum there are camera specific threads E.G. Canon, Nikon pentax threads. I was wondering can I have a fuji finepix or just fuji thread. I understand if it's not possible thank anyway.

2. Gerry92

Gerry92 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    likewise i am in the same boat except im only begining with my camera life :D

3. Netskimmer

Netskimmer No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos OK to edit
    By threads do you mean a dedicated FujiFilm forum? You may be able to get a Fuji forum but I don't think a specific camera model from any company has its own forum.

4. chris82

chris82 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Yes netskimmer that's what I ment a fuji forum. Thanks for pointing that out Lol