fuji s5000 software

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I don't know if it'll be in the right forum but I hope so... I'm not so good at hacking points BUT: I was wondering ... you see... for example... mobile phones' software can be easily changed, I mean that if you have f.e. nokia 3310 you can easily make it 3330 by just updating the software.

Is this simmilar with digital cams? I know that there are mabny technical barieers, like aperture for example, but is this possible to make from fuji s5000 - fuji s7000? Only software? After all it is all digital...

Please explain it to me :)

This is the first time I hear about this page. But I registered there and pasted this question. We will see. But if anyone of you now something about this topic pleasy reply.

ugh... I feel really bad... I don't like www.s5000.net forum. :( They treated me almost as an idiot after pasting my question... ughhh.... but finally they claim it is impossible. HOWEVER we can do somethink like that to improve shutter speed, but Fuji sent a message somewhere somewhen that it is very dangerous to something inside my cam. ugh?

Aw, I'll have to go work over the s5k.net guys were being mean. I think they get a little caught up in their little website aned camera. Something like that would be great, but I'm not holding my breath. Have you checked out the s5.5k at all? What do you think?

in a few days I will be speaking to a guy from fuji, maybe he will know somethink more. Already I have found a guy who will change my software if I had one. He is, let's say, a master in hacking/computering industry :) and he said that that will be no problem... although I have to wait a bit because he is making a cord (cabel??) to fuji s5000 to install there software. But still I don't know from were get it and if it's not dangerous.

When I get any info, I'll paste them here

Most reactions

New Topics

Back