Fujifilm Fight, who's gonna win ?

JohnyLamar

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello guys, i'm kinda amateur and i don't know which of the next Fujifilm is the best to choose.

The first one is the Fujifilm S6800
The second is the Fujifilm S9400W

The second is more expensive than the first, propably is better(?).
So would you please explain me what's the best of these ? What would you choose if you were me ?
Thanks in Addition, JL

Both offer extremly slow lens so if I may suggest considering
Panasonic FZ200, it has a much faster lens and is very close to the price of the other 2 Fuji's

If you want much zoom, you'd better look at the Fujifilm S1 or Nikon P600.
The Panasonic FZ200 is good and fast bridge camera, but has half the reach of the
above mentioned.
The Fujifilm S6800 will will of less quality, but costs only half of the others. It depends on you budget.
Rudi

Last edited:
If you want much zoom, you'd better look at the Fujifilm S1 or Nikon P600.
The Panasonic FZ200 is good and fast bridge camera, but has half the reach of the
above mentioned.
The Fujifilm S6800 will will of less quality, but costs only half of the others. It depends on you budget.
Rudi

Sadly the Lumix is much more expensive... Even from Fujifilm S9400w so i cant go with it...
Do you think the s6800 is a good choice ? I just want a good camera taking photos of people/me and sometimes photoshooting some landscapes. I want a camera taking clear photos without blur etc. Do you think the s6800 is the best for that , or the s9400w ?

Or what about the Nikon P530 ? It's pretty close on my budget . Should i consider this camera ?

The Nikon P530, wil be a better choice than the Fuji.
Rudi

Most reactions

New Topics

Back