Fun at the dog park

icassell

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Joy, my kids' killer attack-Corgi, at work ...

_MG_8517.jpg

_MG_8568.jpg

_MG_8519.jpg

_MG_8532.jpg

_MG_8570.jpg

Canon 30D + Sigma 50-150mm EX f2.8 + Sigma 1.4X EX TC

Last edited:
Wow, that huge tongue has a tiny dog attached to it!

We have a windchill of -12 here right now. No need to rub your climate on our faces, it's perverse :)

:lmao: that's why I moved here from Philadelphia in 1999!

Her problem is that her legs are too short to reach the ground -- that makes for difficult attacking.

Wow, that huge tongue has a tiny dog attached to it!

We have a windchill of -12 here right now. No need to rub your climate on our faces, it's perverse :)

Ahaha! :lol:

I'm from SK, so I know what you mean. Thing is, right now I'm in ON and we've got t-shirt and shorts weather too!

That is one cute dog, yes here in the north things are definitely cooling off so I should start wearing a shirt. :p

nice pics and im impressed..

That is too funny! I like the 3rd shot. Biting the dust. I have two yorkie-shih tzu mix. We were at my boyfriends' parents house just the other day and they have a golden. They were running from him and I got a great shot. ( Funny, anways )

2hqcugh.jpg

This hasn't been edited.

That is too funny! I like the 3rd shot. Biting the dust. I have two yorkie-shih tzu mix. We were at my boyfriends' parents house just the other day and they have a golden. They were running from him and I got a great shot. ( Funny, anways )

This hasn't been edited.

Love it!

Most reactions

Back