fungi

Kathleen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Crawling on the forest-floor you can find some really neat things.....
15173-mushroom.jpg

what is that orange color background behind the orange color fungi? i think it detracts from the image because the color of the fungi doesn't pop as it should.

If it was green grass, black forest or anything that contrasted the fungi, it would make for a better image.

i just noticed that the entire image seems to lack texture also. there is a hint of it on the top of the right mushy, but it's faint. not sure how much is really there, but it all appears a little flat...

the little tuft of grass that is to the right of the mushy that is in focus (sorta) distracts also, since it's the only piece of grass in the entire shot that's in focus. i'd consider using not quite so shallow of a DOF in order to get a little more of the grass in focus so it doesn't stick out so much or perhaps clone the offending bit out

Thank you for your comments. I know the background does create a problem. But that was how the forest floor came out-leaves. Green grass was moss growing on the fallen tree. It was really difficult to get a shot because of all of the fallen trees & rocks. I must have really looked a sight. Me-that probably would have been a better picture. lol

Here is the fallen log.
15173-site.jpg

Most reactions

Back